Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I've not blogged in months - i'm horrible at it, and literally run out of witty things to write.  However, I'm making it my goal to be a better blogger in 2012!  So, I thought I'd write about some of the new and exciting things we're cooking up.  My partner Angie and I have been actively working on innovative products and flavors for 2012, starting with inspirations from the most noteworthy events in February.  Super bowl Sunday seems to be top of most americans list. I, of course, can't relate at all, as my eyes start to glaze over the moment I start to watch Monday night football.  However, I appreciate that everyone doesn't share that same opinion.  In honor of the sacred Sunday on February 5th, we're currently testing a new concept, "the cupcake pizza".  Packaged in a traditional pizza box, the cupcake pizza is a collection of individual cupcakes, decorated as one, complete with white chocolate "cheese", buttercream "crust", icing "sauce", and various other edible toppings. The pizza will be available on a pre-order basis for the month of January through play offs and super bowl.   We can also make a more traditional event platter, in your favorite team colors, for your play off and super bowl parties.  Another concept we're working on - chocolate covered cupcake "kabobs"!  More to come on those in future blogs :)

 I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve & day.  As for Angie and I, we can't wait to see what 2012 brings to the Cake Bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment